Dehradun: Pushkar Singh Dhami became the 12th Chief Minister of Uttarakhand. Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Home Minister Amit Shah, Defense Minister Rajnath Singh and Chief Ministers of 11 states took oath of office and secrecy in front of thousands of common people at the Parade Ground. Governor Gurmeet Singh administered the oath.
VIP movement were seen from Jolly Grant Airport to Dehradun Parade Ground today. Today many MLAs did not take oath. Among them, Banshidhar Bhagat, Bishan Singh Chufal, Madan Kaushik are prominent. Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami were wearing Uttarakhandi hill caps. The color of both was also the same.
He was among those who took the oath.
Pushkar Singh Dhami, Chief Minister (Currently not an MLA, by-election will be held within 6 months, will have to come out winning)
- Satpal Maharaj is the MLA from Chaubattakhal.
- Prem Chand Agarwal is the MLA from Rishikesh.
- Dr Dhan Singh Rawat is the MLA from Srinagar.
- Rekha Arya is the MLA from Someshwar.
- Ganesh Joshi is the MLA from Mussoorie.
- Saurabh Bahuguna is the MLA from Sitarganj.
- Chandan Ram Das is the MLA from Bageshwar.
- Subodh Uniyal is the MLA from Narendra Nagar.
took the oath.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi also gave his best wishes to New Chief Minister of Uttarakhand Pushkar Singh Dhami.
उत्तराखंड के मुख्यमंत्री के रूप में शपथ लेने पर @pushkardhami जी को ढेरों बधाई। बीते 5 वर्षों में देवभूमि ने हर क्षेत्र में तेजी से प्रगति की है। मुझे विश्वास है कि आप और आपके सभी मंत्री उसे और गति प्रदान करेंगे, जन आकांक्षाओं के अनुरूप विकास का एक नया प्रतिमान स्थापित करेंगे।
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) March 23, 2022