Dehradun: Dhami Govt. Increased Old Age Pension from Rs. 1200 to 1400, Other 25 decisions were approved by the Cabinet
Dehradun : In the state’s cabinet meeting, 25 important decisions were approved. Now the old age pension received by the Social Welfare Department has been increased from 1200 to 1400, will be giving pension to both husband and wife has also been approved. Along with this, the prescription (OPD Slip) made in the investigation in government hospitals has not been increased every year.
The other decisions of the cabinet are-
- 214 Yoga teacher will be appointed on contract
- There will be recruitment of yoga teachers in a government college and an inter college in a block
- Approval to open law institute in Narendra Nagar
- The old age pension from the Social Welfare Department has been increased by 200, pension from 1200 to 1400 has been increased, stamp on giving pension to both husband and wife.
- Authorized the Chief Minister to fulfill the demands of contract junior engineer of PWD department.
- MNREGA workers will get salary during the strike
- Women guest teachers will get the benefit of maternity leave.
- On regular appointment, the guest teacher will get priority in posting on the vacant post in the home district.
- The Chief Minister has been authorized to tax commercial buildings in the new areas included in the municipal bodies.