Dehradun: Congress Releases Manifesto, 40% Quota for Women in Police Jobs, Scheme for Journalists also
Dehradun :For the Uttarakhand assembly elections 2022, the Congress party released its manifesto in the form of Uttarakhandi Swabhiman Pledge Patra on Thursday. Along with making an emotional promise to make Gairsain a permanent capital, the manifesto has made every effort to woo all sections including youth, women, elderly, traders, media, farmers. The 68-page manifesto focuses on 18 key points.
Charge Sheet for BJP-
The Congress also blamed the BJP and the BJP government of the state. In the year 2016, the party’s steps to topple the Congress government with money power and change the Chief Minister from the first interim government to the present have attacked the party. Along with this, two major financial problems were attributed to the state. The blame has been placed on the government for continuously increasing debt on the state and increasing fiscal deficit. The Congress has promised to release a critical white paper on the socio-economic condition of the state if the government is formed.
Manifesto at a Glance-
- The gas cylinder will not go beyond 500. If the Congress government comes to Uttarakhand, then the government will bear the rest in the form of subsidy.
- Four lakh people will be given employment.
- For Media Persons-Journalists Welfare Board and Journalist Group Housing Society will be formed at every district level for journalists.
- Tourism will be promoted.
- A separate force of tourism police will be formed in the districts.
- The honorarium of Anganwadi and Asha workers will be increased by one and a half times.
- 40000 rupees will be given annually to the families suffering during the Corona period.
- New technology will be used to take health services from village to village and door to door.
- Student credit cards up to Rs 500000 will be given to PG students.
- The ban on government jobs will be removed, currently there are 57000 vacant posts, which will be filled in the first year.
- Lokayukta system will be implemented in the state.
- Block cadre system will be implemented in the appointment of guest teachers.
- State police personnel will be given 46 hundred grade pay.
- The first sports university will be set up in the state.
- My elders will resume my pilgrimage.
- Strict land law will be made.
- State level task force will be constituted for micro, enterprise and self-employment, which will find new opportunities for self-employment as well as provide training, financial help etc.
Uttarakhand Sahitya Akademi, Uttarakhand Film Academy and Uttarakhand Rang Kala Akademi will be established to promote literature and theater.
- Adventure Sports Academy will be set up to promote adventure sports.
- Ex-Servicemen Welfare Council will be formed to redress the problems of ex-servicemen.
- External and Internal Security Forces Commission will be set up for coordinated consideration of Army Security Forces.
Village Development Commission will be formed to create coordination between Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry and Forest Department.
- Tourism police will be established in the state, which will provide employment to the local youth.
- A new executive body will be formed for coordination between the Forest Department and the Tourism Department.
- A Pravasi Uttarakhandi Commission will be formed, in which successful Uttarakhandis from different regions will be made members. This commission will work to attract migrants to Uttarakhand.
- State Planning Commission will be constituted consisting of experts from various subjects, which will analyze and evaluate the schemes of the government at regular intervals.
- Marginal Area Development Authority will be set up for the marginal areas. This authority will cooperate in the implementation of economic, educational and social schemes in the marginal areas.
- It will be strengthened by reconstituting the State Agitation Council.
- Program Implementation and Evaluation Department will be set up under the Ministry of Planning for effective program implementation and review of government schemes.
- Efforts will be made to establish Punjabi Academy.
- In view of the safety of roads in the state, State Highway Development Authority (State Highway Authority) will be established to construct new roads, repair old roads.
- To control the epidemic like Corona, Congress has made epidemic mitigation special.
- To control the epidemic like Corona, Congress has announced the establishment of Epidemic Reduction Specialist Institute.